Sunday, July 7, 2013

It's Monday! What Are You Reading?



I’m joining Jen at Teach Mentor Texts and Kellee at Unleashing Readers in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.



I had the blessing of reading several amazing books over the last week. When I first thought of writing my It’s Monday! post, I thought I might pick one to review. Upon looking my list over, that proves to be impossible. As much as I struggle writing book reviews, there are four books I will need to review in the coming weeks: The Year of Billy Miller, Counting by 7s, The Boy on the Porch, and Duke. These are all special books that are going to have to take some time and thought before I decide how to go about summarizing my thoughts on them.

My reading for this week:


My goal for myself this next week is to continue moving through the books. I’m a bit ahead of my #bookaday goals for the summer, which is a good thing. I have some stuff this week which will make it difficult to read as much as I did for this past week.

What about you? Any amazing books I need to put on my “to read” list? Please let me know!

Happy Reading!
Katherine