Sunday, May 12, 2013

End of the School Year Mayhem


I am swamped. Aren’t all teachers at the end of the school year? Add two Little League schedules into the mix with three to four games a week plus practices, and you’ve got zero free time. This doesn’t even take into account things in the last few weeks like:

First Communion
Birthday parties - one for family, one for friends
Open House - two!
Field Trips
Ag Show
5K Race
Garage Sale
And so much more

This might explain – just a bit – my reading slump. I have been reading this week –

Catcher in the Rye – halfway done
This Journal Belongs to Ratchet – done

Some reading, just not a ton. So instead of sharing my Monday reading, allow me to share my students. If we are friends on Twitter or Facebook, you’ve seen this video. If not, please enjoy. Just a few pictures from the school year of a group I really hate to see go.