Sunday, September 23, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.


I consider this another good reading week. Five books: one picture book, two graphic novels, two novels. Also, I’m ¾ way done with Penny Kittle’s Write Beside Them. I could have plowed through it, but I’m choosing to savor it instead.

I’m also 24 days into the school year. Routines are being established and, other than the mountain of grading I had this weekend, I’m feeling pretty good. So, this week I am working on balance again. I need to get back to working out more than the 0-1 times a week I’ve been accomplishing. This is the week!

And, FYI, put February 2013 on your calendar. You will want to read Hattie Ever After. I LOVED this book. Review to come closer to the release date.