Sunday, August 26, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


 I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

The only thing I can think to say about my week in regard to reading is, you can tell I’ve gone back to school. Gone are the leisurely days of lounging in my bed and reading one book after another. Sigh. But, the back to school frenzy is wonderful as well. At any rate, here’s what I read this week:


Not a bad book in the bunch! Always a good thing.

Currently I’m reading this:


I feel pretty good about my own children, although they can always step up more, but thought this would be a terrific book to share with parents. I have parent night Tuesday night and am racing to finish before then so I can book talk it there.

After that, who knows? I have so many books to read I’ll have a hard time choosing what will come next. Fingers crossed I have more energy this week and can actually read before bed. Last week I dropped off as soon as lying down.
J