Monday, July 9, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?

I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.


Thank goodness, I’m back. Back in the #bookaday sense anyway! I was a #nerdbery reading machine last week! I even had time for a few more books but I didn’t have more #nerdbery books with me on the island. Oh well! Here’s what I read last week:




See? And I hope you’ll notice, I even gave some #nerdbery books FOUR STARS! Hallelujah! I really enjoyed Caddie Woodlawn, mainly because I think she and May Amelia might get along. Twenty-One Balloons was such a fun story that I enjoyed reading it. And both picture books I read yesterday were terrific.

My to read stack - bottom three picture books are done now.

My to read stack for the week focuses on our state award books, Rebecca Caudills. However today I’m reading Laugh With the Moon by Shauna Burg. Only got to chapter three before bed last night but truly loving it so far.

Also, in book related news, check out Betsy Bird’s Newbery/Caldecott predictions on her blog today (HERE). Some of my favorite books are residing there.

Have a great reading week!
Katherine