Sunday, July 1, 2012

It's Monday! What are you reading?


I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.

Quick Monday post from vacation –

I didn’t get as much reading done this week as I would have liked to. (See Goodreads below)


So seven days, five books. Ugh. Behind on my weekly #bookaday but still ahead on overall summer #bookaday. Hopefully this week will be the opposite of last. We traveled Thursday-Saturday and I cannot read in the car. Now that we’ve arrived at our destination I’ve read three books in the last two days.

As for what was good this week? Either of these.


Surprising book this week – liked this Newbery winner better than I had anticipated.


And that's it! Off to read. 
Happy Reading!
Katherine