Monday, April 2, 2012

It’s Monday! What are you reading?


I’m joining Jen & Kellee (and many other bloggers) in discussing what we are reading this week. Join us! Go to their site and link up your own blog.


Well, to start, not as much as the previous week. Then again, I wasn’t on spring break this week so I think I did ok. Made it through the following books this week:

·      Amazing Faces by Lee Bennett Hopkins *
·      Small Rain by Jessie Orton Jones
·      Marshmallow by Clare Turlay Newberry
·      The Little House Board Book by Virginia Lee Burton *
·      Mighty Hunter by Berta Hader
·      The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie *
·      Trumpeter of Krakow by Eric Kelley
·      Hitty Her First Hundred Years  by Rachel Field

I’m so glad to get through some more #nerdbery and #nerdcott challenge books, I can’t even describe it. And although I did not love Krakow or Hitty, I thought they were light years better than any of the last few. Blah! J Few more to read this week so I can catch up and then back to books I really want to read. So many to read, so little time. Next up is The Cat that Went to Heaven but it hasn’t come in from my library yet. What to do, what to do.

Have a great reading week!
Katherine